Recent Updates and Changelog
Over the past few days we have published a few API changes that may or may not effect our Users and or their Bots, A list of Changes can be found below for those of you who are interested in what has and has not changed.
- Implement a “absolute” 404 to fallback to if the route or bot doesn’t exist thus avoiding hanging and timeouts.
- Same as above ^ but for 500 (Internal Error) prevents the API from hanging if an error occurs which would most likely result in a timeout
- Updated the POST method errors to show a
400 (Client Error)or
401 (Unauthorized)for null, undefined, or invalid Auth Token
- Begin support and implementation of a
All Approved Botsroute for the Infinity Bots API
- Updated and Cleaned up the NPM Module.
- Implememt a
- Implement a